1 of 7 original surfing culture designs by Cain Lazenby created back in the 90’s and only now have been released commercially online for sale.
Back in the day, Cain use to turn up at the beach in his old XF Falcon ute with custom made racks fitted in the tray for holding/displaying his designs for sale, these T-shirts at that time digitally developed from scanned sketches, printed in-house on transfer paper and then ironed on, and then sold for cash sales directly from his ute at his local surf spots along with the Wave Toll clothing products produced by his family.
* ONLY AVAILABLE HERE *
It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping